So I was wondering.. What if every fairy tale ended with "And not a single fuck was given." instead of "And they lived happily ever after."?
And I got tagged by Kone as well!
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them! If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Type: ENFP (the Champion)
Excuse me for the long list but those characters are all so important to meeeeeee!
Tagged by nymre
- Name: Zara
- Nickname: Zaar
- Birthday: 28 July
- Gender: FEMALE
- Sexuality: biiiiiiisexuallyish
- Height: 1.66 m
- What time and date is it there? 3 pm
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: 6… 7.. 5?
- The last thing I googled was: schijn bedriegt
- My most used phrases: Fijn. Kaas. Genieten.
- First word that comes into my mind: Aerobics
- What I last said to a family member: DAG!
- How many blankets I sleep under: two
- Favourite beverage: Non-Alcoholic: (iced)tea Alcoholic: corona???
- The last movie I watched in the cinema: Begin Again with apollopermetstu
- Three things I can’t live without: music and pencils and paper
- A piece of advice for all my followers: yolo
- Tag 10 followers: mirjamdebets cy-lindric apollopermetstu carmenfromdaghetto czaaritsa frankawiggers artcoven charliesupernova
- What’s your name? ZARA
- When’s your birthday: JULY 28TH
- Where are you from? NETHERLANDS
- Have a crush? HUH
- What’s your favorite color? GREEN/BLUE
- Write something in all caps: KAAS
- Got a favorite band/artist? LAURA MARLING
- What’s your favorite number? 6! ZESSSSSSS!
- Favorite drink? LIMONANA
- Tag Ten People: cy-lindric
My Eye Colour Is:
- very tall
- very short
- many good friends and a few acquaintances
- a few good friends and many acquaintances
- many good friends and many acquaintances
- a few good friends and a few acquaintances
- one of the eldest children in my family
- one of the middle children in my family
- one of the youngest children in my family
- an only child
- broken a bone
- needed stitches
- needed surgery
- had an x-ray taken
- been on prescription medication
- been to therapy
- an extreme fear of going to the doctors
- a relative who works in the medical field
I’m afraid of:
- the dark
- the future
- what people think of me
- losing someone I love
- a job
- a car
- best friend(s)
- friends online
- my own room
- more than 3.14 of Pi
- more than one language
- how to convert km to miles and vice versa
- the names of most of the states in the United States
- the names of most of the countries in Europe
- most of the elements
- things I shouldn’t